Enjoy the unspoilt nature around the boutique hotel Bellevue and the unique tranquillity in the idyllic mountain village of Wiesen, situated on a wonderful sunny plateau. The ideal starting point for hikes in the Davos/Klosters region, Lenzerheide/Arosa, Albula Valley, Landwasser Valley and in Switzerland's largest nature park, Parc Ela.
The cuisine awaits with delicacies made from regional ingredients. Back home at the Bellevue, our sun terrace or lounge with views of Piz Mitgel, Tinzenhorn and Muchetta awaits you after your day out. Our chef rounds off your day with the much-praised 3-course gourmet menu, designed with great attention to detail and local colour.
Included in your offer:
- Welcome Drink
- Daily rich breakfast buffet
- Daily 3-course dinner
- 1x packed lunch with local delicacies per person
- Visitor's tax of 5.90CHF per person and night already included
- public transport in the Davos/Klosters region included
- Mountain railways in the Davos Klosters region with greatly reduced prices
- Free W-Lan in the whole house
- Numerous free and discounted activities as part of the summer guest program Active