From the hotel on foot over the Wiesner Viaduct and back under the Landwasser Viaduct, or the railway adventure trail from the Albula Pass to Bergün? Both are within easy reach of the Bellevue. Explore the buildings that bear witness to the pioneering spirit of our ancestors. Watch the "little red one", as the RHB is affectionately called by the locals, climb the Albulapass or cross the Zügen Gorge. These are unforgettable impressions!
The cuisine awaits with delicacies made from regional ingredients. Back home at the Bellevue, our sun terrace or lounge with a view of Piz Mitgel, Tinzenhorn and Muchetta awaits you after your day's excursion. Our chef rounds off your day with the much-praised 3-course gourmet menu, designed with great attention to detail and local colour.
Included in your offer:
- Breakfast buffet and 3-course dinner
- Train tickets for the RHB from Filisur to Preda and from Bergün back to Filisur
- visitor's tax of 5.90CHF per person per night already included
- Public transport in the Davos/Klosters region included
- Mountain railways in the Davos Klosters region at greatly reduced prices (10.- mountain valley trip; 15.- day ticket)
- Free parking at the hotel
- Free W-Lan in the whole house
- Numerous free and discounted activities as part of the Active summer guest programme